The behaviour of minors is increasingly alarming and investigatory control activities may seem exaggerated, but they can sometimes solve many problems. Being aware of the problem is the first step in helping our loved ones.
Youngsters’ abnormal, surly behaviour and their weaker school performance and truancy can be a sign that they are in a difficult situation.
Investigations aimed at protecting minors are particularly delicate because it requires discrete surveillance activities.
These activities aim to check minors’ behaviours in relation to:
- any abnormal attitudes, mixing with harmful groups, taking drugs;
- belonging to groups or being close to people involved in petty crime;
- belonging to or being close to sects;
- belonging to or being close to political extremist groups;
- the subjection of the minor, who is often weak or helpless, to bullying behaviour and youth violence;
- possible registrations to chats or internet services, also paid registrations, which might jeopardise the normal psycho-relational development of the minor;
- going to gaming centres.
Protecting minors and checking who they mix with therefore has the overall objective of providing accurate information that can be used by mindful parents to plan effective remedial actions for rehabilitating and assisting the minor.CONTACT US